- Soft cushioned surface reduces breakages
- Slip resistant, can be used in wet areas
- Reduces standing fatigue
- Open grid dissipates spillages and facilitates efficient drainage
- Multi-purpose economical product: easy to handle and easy to clean
Soft underfoot and decorative to look at, yet hardwearing in light duty applications, Floorline is an ideal matting solution which can be used in wet areas where slip resistance is required and fatigue reducing properties are a benefit.
Floorline is of hollow tubular PVC construction, which makes it light, easy to handle and simple to roll up for cleaning purposes. In addition, the cushioning effect of Floorline will reduce the risk of damage to items that are accidentally dropped whilst its open grid format dissipates spillages and permits easy and efficient drainage. This effective combination makes this a popular matting for clubs, restaurants, bars and hospitality areas where staff have to stand, spills are likely and breakages possible.
Economical and multi-purpose, Floorline matting also has wide ranging uses in other light industrial and commercial applications where an attractive, slip resistant and cushioned matting with a hard wearing surface is required. Because it is lightweight and easily handled for storage it can be equally well used in seasonal premises or for occasional purposes.
This versatile matting is easy to cut to size and shape, can be loose laid and will contour over uneven floor surfaces.
||x 60cm 2′
||x 91cm 3′
||x 122cm 4
why choose Floorline?
at a glance:
- Slip resistant cushioned surface
- Open grid facilitates efficient drainage and spillages are dissipated
- Loose lay – easy to clean
- Economical alternative